Landscaping / Landscaping / Completed Projects / Caroline Springs
Completed for Delfin, Caroline Springs Boulevard was a key project in the transformation of western farmland into a new suburb and community. The project linked the central feature lake with the new town centre by creating numerous pathways, outdoor rooms and recreational areas.
- Insitu concrete and textured precast walls and edges.
- Natural stone and exposed coloured concrete paving.
- imber boardwalks.
- 3D artwork framing and soft landscaping.
- The extension of the decking over the lake was completed in-house by Delta Group utilising our internal resources to construct the suspended steelwork out of hundreds of structural steel members.
- Tight timeframes were adhered to and strict deadlines met with peak manpower resources of over 80 men managed and co-ordinated by Delta Group.
- Utilising our civil skills, the adjacent shopping centre carpark was also completed by Delta Group under a separate contract with Bovis Lend Lease.